Bus Trip: Hudson Halleluja!
May 07, 2020
June 29, 2022 Hallelujah Hudson Bus Trip
Sit back. Relax. Leave the driving to us as the Rollin' Garden Party Bus visits two oustandng gardens on the Hudson River, complete with guided tours.
First Stop: Blithewood, a Classical Italianate garden decorates Levy Economics Institute at Bard College, Annandale-on-Hudson, New York. But just how did Italianate classicism end up here along the Hudson River and its bucolic surroundings? See how it happened here at Blithewood, now a Garden Conservancy Preservation Project.
- Wednesday, June 29, 2022: 8:15am SHARP to 6:30-ish pm
- Rain or Shine
- Bus leaves Rockaway Townsquare Mall, Rt. 80 & Mount Hope Ave., Rockaway, NJ
- Fee: $79 reserve by May 24
- Payment must accompany registration
- No refunds after June 22 unles cancelled due to insufficient registration
- Please make check/money order payable to DIG IT!
- Mail to: DIG IT! Magazine, PO Box 397, Augusta, NJ 07822
- Bus seats limited! Seat secured with registration. First come; first served!
More Garden Bus Trips
Print this page: