Workshop: Spring Pruning March 10 Registration Form
by Mary Jasch
Spring Pruning Workshop: Friday, March 10
Woodhull Hedge House Garden
Co- sponsored by DIG IT! Magazine
• Friday, March 10, 2017; 11am - 2pm
• Rain Date: Friday, March 17, 2017 11-2 If rainy, call 973-570-0759.
• Chester, NJ
• Fee: $50 per person. Address given upon registration. Deadline: March 3.
• Payment must accompany registration. No refunds after March 3.
• Method of payment (circle one)
• Check: Payable to Linda Pastorino and mail to:
• PayPal: at PayPal go to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Participants are limited to 30. First come; first served.
• Please bring your own tools.
• We reserve the right to cancel the workshop with low registration.
• Nothing is handi-capped accessible.
• We ask you to acknowledge that there is an element of risk in any adventure or activity associated with the outdoors. We trust that you know of the inherent risks, dangers, and rigors, of disease or illness, and all that is encountered in the natural world and areas of civilization.
Name (print): ___________________________________________
Emergency Contact Name: __________________________________
Emergency Contact Phone: __________________________________
Quantity:______ @$50/person Total:____________
How did you hear about the workshop? _____________________________________
Questions? Contact Linda: email@example.com
or Mary: firstname.lastname@example.org, 973-570-0759
More Hard Core articles
Print this story:
published January 30, 2017